What is a cat drying bath spray ? A dry shower spray is a cleaning spray, a water-free way to clean your pet. Because cats are animals that do not like moisture. Therefore, this method is a good choice for all cat owners that will not cause difficulties or create a rift between you and your beloved cat.
The benefits of cat drying bath spray
- Quick and convenient: Do not waste a long time bathing the cat. Just spray and clean immediately.
- No need to rinse water: Don’t worry about your cat getting angry or upset when it’s cleaned, just wipe it off with a damp or dry cloth.
- Antibacterial: Contains special antibacterial components to help hydrate your cat’s skin.
The use of dry bath spray for cats
The use of cat drying spray is not complicated, but the following steps should be followed to achieve the best result.
- Spread the spray all over the cat, trying to avoid the area around the eyes and mouth.
- Massage gently onto skin and coat all over the body.
- Brush your cat’s fur to distribute the spray evenly.
How to buy this spray ?
- Composition: Check if it contains natural ingredients, such as plant, herb and other organic extracts.
- Brand & Price: Choose a brand that has standards, reliability, and reasonable prices.
- Caution: Dry cat shower spray should not be sprayed near your cat’s eyes, ears or nose as it may irritate tissue organs.
How to use a bath spray for cats
- Get the cat ready: let the cat sit or stand in a place convenient for you to spray the cat mousse.
- Spray an equal amount of spray all over the body: spray until the entire cat is sufficiently wet with cream. But it shouldn’t be too much.
- Massage gently so that the spray penetrates into the fur: massage with your hands or brush so that the spray cream spreads and seeps over the body.
- Leave on for a while and wipe off: let the cream spray absorb and wash it clean, then wipe off the cream with a damp cloth or dry cloth.
Cat drying bath sprays are a great alternative to cleaning cats without water. Because cats naturally do not like moisture, but they should be used carefully not to irritate some of their tissues as well. Not only does it save time, but it also strengthens your relationship with your beloved cat. It does not create conflict between them, like bathing.